Volvo Construction Equipment Korea, Ltd. is inviting a talented Engineering student for our Global Engineering Internship Program.|
Volvo Construction Equipment, founded in 1832 in Eskilstuna, Sweden, is a major international company developing, manufacturing, and marketing equipment for the construction and related industries. Its products, leaders in many world markets, include a comprehensive range of wheel loaders, hydraulic excavators, motor graders, articulated haulers, and compact equipment.
Also Volvo CE Korea stands Volvo group’s world excavator center and Asian industrial hub, while being regarded as the biggest foreign investment with 1300 employees in Korea up to date, as being perceived a model foreign company in Korea.
The Global Internship Program will be held with the students recruited through Volvo’s international network, and the students with diverse academic and cultural background from Korea and abroad would join this program. The intern will work at a specific department of R&D for 8 weeks and possibly will be hired after the evaluation at the end of program.
- 8 weeks : July 2nd ~ August 22nd, including 1-week vacation
- To be graduated of mechanical engineering in August of 2003 or February of 2004
- Good command of English skills
- Creative and positive mind
- In case of male, those who have finished military service
- Recruiting Division and Required Knowledge
Structure Analysis & Optimization
/ Master or Ph. D. 1. Knowledge in Mechanical Engineering and Finite Element Method(FEM)
2. Knowledge in Optimization Analysis
3. Skills in Structure software as PATRAN/NASTRAN/NAST-OPT
Structure Analysis & Design
1. Knowledge of Kinematics & dynamics
2. Knowledge of stress analysis
3. Skill in structure analysis with CATIA , Welding Design and Programming
1. Mechanical Engineering and Design
2. Knowledge of Hydraulic circuit and system
3. Analysis technology with CATIA and PC programming
- Allowance : 1,330,000 ~ 1,460,000KRW/Mon (negotiable as for Ph. D)
- Other Provisions : Company dormitory, 3 meals/day, Commuting bus, etc.
- Location : Changwon, Korea
Those who are interested in this position are expected to send the application by June 5, Thursday, to Soohee Hwang 055-260-7142 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Changsik Lee 055-260-7138 / email@example.com
We will contact qualified candidates individually for interview by June 16, Monday, and more information about Volvo group can be found at www.volvo.com.
Volvo Construction Equipment Korea, Ltd
1 Guihyun-dong, Changwon-city, Kyungnam